Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Missing Being In Love

Some random thoughts about what I miss in being in love:

those time stopping instances, just seeing her smile…

the “pa-cute” moments… and nothing is more important than her actions…

the care… the times when she’s acting like a wife… when she’s mad at me for not taking my medicine, trying to show she really cares…

the moments after having a big fight… it felt like a year of not seeing her… and all I want to do is hug her… and when we hug… incredible… so incredible…

the moments of surprisingly finding out cute things about her… for instance, when she suddenly make a really cute expression… and after that, I just want to cuddle her… and kiss her... coz I know it’s real… because I know it’s just an epitome of how wonderful she is…

the moments when she cries out of jealousy… it’s not really nice knowing that she’s crying… it’s just that deep inside, a part of me is really smiling, seeing how cute she is… crying because of fear of losing someone like me…

those sincere sorry kisses that stop anger in just a heartbeat…

the feeling of appreciation you don’t get from anyone else…

the days when time seems so slow yet so fast… it’s when, after spending the whole day long with her, it still feels so hard to say goodnight and have that last kiss that will end the day…

those scary moments… those fun scary moments…

the moments when she’s so happy… when she appreciated me after doing something for her… the moments when I get to prove to myself that a smile could really worth all my money…

those sudden hugs… that surprising kiss… that rush of feeling… that unexpected realization of knowing how lucky I am to be in love…

4 comments:

just.a.girl said...

i found your blog because someone left your blog and came to mine... anyway...

i just want to say that what you wrote really made me stop and think...i am so used to guys being more shut off than this..i haven't seen this side of a man in forever.. i appreciate you sharing it. :)

Anonymous said...

I wish guys would be more like you. Someone who's not afraid to show or is in touch with their romantic side...

How I miss those days... =i

Anonymous said...

reading your blog made me miss falling in love too or maybe just the thought of what it feels like.. it's one of those magical / extraordinary feeling in the world.. yet very tricky... you're not suppose to think but still needs to consider a lot of things.. you expose your soul that makes you more vulnerable.. i think it's all about finding the right person for the right reasons FIRST..then forget about the reason and just let love consume you.. when i get to fall in love.. i wish it would be something worth the wait..

Unknown said...

Think with God, Find with God, Love with God... stay with God and it will just be a matter of time... you'll soon say "Thank you God for giving this person to me!" :)